Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The APM Agentuur's founder address


Eugeny Glebov, CEO, APM Agentuur
I have initially addressed an audience with this message via one on-line magazine on a paid base, as if advertising. I spoke then in following words:

"You are reading this article because I've paid for. No, not you. The media you like to read got the payment. My intention was to have your attention and to tell you then about my APM Agentuur startup project, a one new web service located on the www.adpays.me website. This is a common current order in advertising that advertiser pays a third party to collect customers’ attention. This third party seizes customers’ time, manipulate their decisions and sell it all to the advertiser. This is how I've bought your attention now. So, my funds are drawn out, the medium became richer, you may learn something new, if read up my statement ".

I speak out now to you inviting to think about advertising and ask, fir the beginning, if it is possible people hate ads because of ways ads are been delivered to customers’ attention.

Let us examine the current state of advertising as it is.
I admit I liked food I ate for the breakfast this morning. I liked my dinner dishes as well later today. I pretty much like my jacket and my shoes. Still being a kid inside, I do like Aqua Park. Ads helped me to find out about all this fascinating stuff, which other awesome and talented people have created, produced and delivered to my seat. I bet you can say very much the same about yourself. Thus, we could agree advertising, per se, is a good stuff! 

This is a way, how ads leak into my private and distract my mind and consume my time, what makes me unhappy with advertising. Ads are always trying in without a prior permission to enter, this is why I think it rapes, even assaults, sneers and it drives me crazy. Behaving like this, advertising is obsessive, impudent, cocky and inappropriate. You name it!

As soon as I register with social networks, they start to monetize on me immediately. They do it without ever asking what do I feel about it, as if it is a worldwide acknowledged and accepted order of things to exploit people for networks’ operators can make big bucks on selling people’s attention when show them countless ads for free. Free to people. As for themselves, we all know they charge advertisers to pay into their own pockets, while people get nothing for been destructed. They say it is OK that people pay their attention and give away personal data by browsing and posting, as a cost of free internet. They have turned people into traffic and monetize on them. Neither me, no you are an exception if we are not a network CEO, who are making bucks on others.

Ladies and gentlemen! I am saying the way ads are been delivered sucks. Unfortunately, this is what people call an Advertising Business. Unfortunately, this is the only option we have on a field of advertising so far. Or… It was before my agency was born.

There is an adage saying, “advise a change when rejecting what's on stock”. I suggest altering a point for parties in advertising to meet. To start with ads been removed from a private life and sent to where they can be well seen to internet users without a strong wish to escape. As a second, I think advertisers should pay to those whose attention they want to gain but third parties. Yes, I mean advertisers should pay clients directly. This is the very core idea which I followed while creating the APM Agentuur. 


Everyone, who wishes, receives a free APM Board from my agency after the registration. This board would become their own advertising board. Each ad, arriving onto the APM Board, pays the owner of this board directly, thus, it financially covers user’s time and mind attention, spent on watching ads.

There are even more of awesome things there, such as ads, that come to own APM Boards, always correspond user’s priorities and criteria as close as user sets up such priorities at the Interests section after the registration. It can be changes at any time.

More good news is that my agency keeps only 10% of ads money, it is used to cover operational costs. Simple calculation results in rest of 90% of the budget advertisers pay, and this goes directly to users for seeing ads on their APM Boards. You, the audience itself, will be collecting 90% of the cost of ads you see, if registered on adpays.me website.

There is also important that every APM Board issued to any user is a strictly private space. Advertisers never get users’ names or information other than users have provided by themselves in order to receive relevant ads.


Are you guessing why I bother creating the APM Agentuur? The answer is simple. I consider the current scheme of advertising to be all upside down. I've decided to turn it over and restore a natural and fair order of things so to let everybody feels their time and attention are worthy. Don't waste your time and attention! Don't let it go for nothing but your mind distraction. Come onto the
adpays.me website and have your APM Board to receive an applicable information and enjoy seeing your time and attention rewarded.
Ad can be friend with the #differentinternet.
#alternet #alterad

Sincerely,
Eugeny Glebov
#differentinternet, #APM, #APM Agentuur, #Adpays, #adpays.me, #ownadvertisingboard, #OwnAdBoard, #OAD, #fairadvertising, #sharingeconomy, #collaborativeconsumption, #startup, #smallbusiness, #localbusiness, #advertising, #ads, #p2p, #peer2peer

1 comment: